Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Finally Some Stitching Time

I have been off of school for about two weeks now and am thoroughly enjoying stitching and reading time. Havent stitched at my leisure for so long. I am finishing off my mom's last supper piece. it is getting sooooo boring now, I am struggling to finish. I want to get started on some new stuff and throwing old stuff into a rotation.
I am interested in the Mary Wiggam Sample SAL through needleprint.com, as well a sampler from ( name escapes me now, but will post when I start it) as well as finish my MLI The Teacher piece.
It is so good to read fun books for a change. I am reading one of Anita Shreves books right now, "All She Ever Wanted" cannot put it down and have another one of hers for my next book, plus a Borders gift card my sister gave me last time she came up!

No comments: