Thursday, August 13, 2009

Lost and Found

I finished this piece a while ago( dont recally exact date). Last year around Christmas time, the frame broke. I purchased a new frame and had the finished piece, and new frame with all the christmas presents ready to be wrapped and mailed packages. Shortly after I could not find the piece. It was the biggest mystery. I searched everywhere. My house is not spotless but fairly organized. So it made it even more mysterious that it was missing. I finally gave up looking for it. A few weeks ago, when vacumming behing the armoire in my bedroom(which I have done since Christmas) I found the piece smack up agains the back of the armoire. I photographed it with the armoire in question in the background. I am not sure who the designer is right now... have been racking my brain. If anyone knows, please let me know.

No comments: